Woofer Esotar² 650 The 17 cm (6.5") diameter Esotar midrange/bass driver relies on the rigid, die-cast solid aluminum frame and Dynaudio’s characteristic MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) diaphragm.
The voice coil diameter is exceptionally large at 75 mm, but by using extremely light aluminum wire wound on a Kapton former, the coil remains extremely lightweight. In conjunction with the powerful neodymium magnet, this low-mass driver construction provides excellent transient response, speed and precision.
· Diaphragm and dust cap moulded as one piece
· Large 75 mm voice coil ensures high power handling
· Internal double magnet system with vented pole piece
· Internal double magnetsystem with neodymium magnet and vented pole piece
· Aluminium voice coil wire provides for a low moving mass, wound on kapton former in a car
· Rigid die-cast chassis with aerodynamically shaped ribs
· Materials and parameters are optimized for the harsh environmental conditions in a car
· Smooth high-frequency roll-off
· Natural midrange reproduction