Subwoofer Esotar² 1200 The Esotar Subwoofer also features a unique construction:
A massive magnet powers a 75 mm diameter aluminum voice coil and MSP cone diaphragm.
MSP provides the ideal combination of stiffness, light weight and excellent inner damping to naturally reproduce the lowest frequencies without distortion.
Thanks to the innovative Dynaudio construction with precise parameters and extremely tight tolerances, this 30 cm (12") diameter driver reproduces the highest sound pressure levels down to the lowest notes by precisely following the amplifier’s signal, even at the highest output levels.
· Large 75 mm voice coil ensures high power handling
· Diaphragm with very high excursion, 58mm peak-to-peak
· High power handling, 400W long term IEC
· Rigid die-cast chassis with aerodynamically shaped ribs
· Materials and parameters are optimized for the harsh environmental conditions in a car